OMG WHAT DID I DO!?
For mobile just hold the reblog button
I LEARNED A THING
1. wash your hair. It’s been 2 weeks since you’ve gotten out of bed. you’re crying too hard for a boy who doesn’t know that when you were born the doctors found stars in your bloodstream.
2. cheap liquor that tastes like peaches and bleach numbs the pain but it leaves you throwing up and I’m not going to hold your hair back so you can drink him down but he’ll come back up and burn your throat all over again.
3. He’s not worth the black outs and shaky hands. Eat something. He’s just a boy who pulled you in too deep. You don’t need him to save you. Get yourself out.
4. Latch your heart shut. save the key for a boy who wouldn’t mind picking the lock and make him give it back when he leaves, you are a hurricane, not a stitched up chest that he can rip open and let bleed every time he’s bored or misses your voice.
5. Wear the dress you wore on your first date with him every night this week. Make new memories in it so you don’t see him every time you open your closet. Leave it smelling like new boys wrapped around you and pretty girls kissing your cheek with red lipstick and cigarettes and city lights instead of him. You don’t fucking need him.
6. A hot bubble bath, tea, chocolate, a blank sheet of paper and paint can fix things for a night. I hope your bedroom becomes an art gallery. I hope you paint the walls and not your skin.
7. I still have love letters from my first boyfriend in the attic. You might not forget him but you sure as hell won’t always miss him. I won’t let you.
8. Sleep on the floor when your bed feels too empty without him. I’ll bring you extra pillows and blankets.
9. I’m sure he’s heart broken over you.
10. No, she’s not prettier than you baby girl, she’s nothing special.
11. I raised you to be the ocean not pools of blood on your sleeves.
12. He is not the same person you fell in love with. He doesn’t need your voice to fall asleep anymore and that’s okay. You’re in love with a stranger now. You don’t know him. He’s not the boy you kissed last weekend. So let him go. You’re not letting go of the boy you fell asleep with 3 months ago. You’re letting go of someone who doesn’t care if you fall asleep crying or not.
13. Don’t let him wipe away your tears. His fingers are razorblades and your cheeks will drip with blood. Don’t let him turn your freckles red.
14. You are the world. He’s lucky that you let him live in you for so long but he hasn’t been paying rent. Kick him out. He doesn’t deserve you.
15. You will find someone else to give yourself to, but not all of you, keep some for yourself.
Things alcoholic mothers tell their dying daughters (via lrrelev-nt)
I really needed this. (via make-a-wish-on-a-falling-star)
I don’t care who the fuck you are, or what you’re doing. You can take 3 seconds to reblog this.
I miss you..That last comment broke my heart..
I miss someone also
Archaeologists have discovered 2 ancient Maya cities hidden within a Mexican jungle. The lost cities of Lagunita and Tamchen could date as far back as 300 B.C. Source
Reid Wiseman is a national treasure.
This is my friend Sam and I.
We go to a private boarding school in Lake Tahoe, California.
Sam is pan-sexual and myself, well, I am a bit confused of who I am at the moment.
Last night, our school had a formal dinner and I asked Sam to be my date a week ago, he said yes!
The night of the formal dinner, Sam asked our assistant headmaster if he could wear a dress, he said no before he had even finished the question. When Sam and I showed up to the dinner, we were holding hands and I was also holding the roses Sam had gave to me. Sam was wearing mascara and lipstick. Our assistant headmaster freaked out and told Sam if he didn’t get the makeup off, he would be in massive trouble. Sam and I went back to the room to get his makeup off and came back down. The whole night, he was telling us how bizarre and weird we were. The night ended and the morning rose. We both have our first class of Friday with our assistant headmaster. He told the both of us if our relationship went any further, he would take us behind the barn and beat us. He also told us if we were in public school, we would have our dicks chopped off by other kids. After an entire period of being teased, Sam and I got together and thought we needed to do something about this. So here I am, Julien Nicol, 15 years old, asking for your help to spread this around and have it know that California allows private schools to discriminate against people with certain sexual preferences.
Signal boost the fuck out of this.
How fucking dare he?!
go. rebLOG. NOW.
This is fucked up >-<
TO BE GAY
I WON’T MIND
IF YOU LIKE YOUR KIND
TO BE GAY
I’D STILL LOVE YOU
AND OTHERS WILL TOO
people are fine by me.
everyone should reblog this
for the gifs XD
this is so….. .__.’ *reblogs*
if you don’t reblog this unfollow me NOW
your ok with me